Reptile Room Parties and Events
Welcome to The Reptile Room’s party and events page where you can find information about the party and event packages we offer.
Please note: prices on this page are a general guide, please complete the enquiry form to receive an exact price. All parties and events are processed through our online team, no party or event enquiries can be made in store. Please complete the enquiry form and a member of our events team will contact you with more information and availability.
*For all events, please note that a fee will be charged for travel to your desired location. Travel within 3 miles is free of charge.
All prices are charged per hour unless otherwise stated.
Click on a drop-down for pricing guide and information
Available in-store and at external venue, these packages include a Reptile guide and a selection of animals which can be tailored to you.
Bronze: Animal show and tell, handle with guide, photo opportunities, Q&A with 1 reptile guide
In house: £90
Other venue: £125
Silver: Animal show and tell, handle with guide, photo opportunities, Q&A with 1 reptile guide, Feeding opportunities
In house: £115
Other Venue: £140
Gold: Animal show and tell (with 1 medium snake), Handle with guide, photo opportunities, Q&A with 1 reptile guide, Feeding opportunities
In house: £135
Other Venue: £160
Available at your school/college or in-store. These packages include a Reptile guide and a selection of animals which can be tailored to you.
Small animal show and tell with up to 30 children £125
Small animal show and tell with 30+ children £175
Animal selection can be tailored to your needs (no large snake available)
Work with our team and our animals to see what it takes to be a reptile keeper. £125
Available in 3 hour shifts*, morning (9am – 12pm) and afternoon (1pm – 4pm). * 1 person per shift with 1 guide
Feeding and Breeding: one to one session with reptile expert in our VIP snake room. £75
This session covers breeding of reticulated pythons. Please contact us if you would like to take this session with another species, these can be tailored to you.
Conquer your phobias and fears in a session or course with one of experienced guides.
Single session: from £55
Weekly sessions: from £45 (*minimum 2 week course)
Need a reptile to star in a movie or TV show or photography project? We are now available for all media opportunities.
Small reptile + 1 guide: £95
Medium reptile + 1 guide: £125
Large reptile +1 guide: £150
Want to add a twist to your corporate event? Why not hire us and our animals to display at your show?
For 20 adults- 1 guide £150 per hour
For 20-30 adults- 2 guides £195 per hour
For 30 + adults (large events)- 2 guides £375 per hour
To enquire about one of our parties, please complete the form below. You can also view our terms & conditions and our Performing Animals license below.
The Reptile Room Parties & Events – Terms & Conditions
By booking a party with us “The Reptile Room” and/or placing a deposit, you agree to all the terms set out in this document and all other policy documents relating to The Reptile Room Parties and Events and general terms and conditions of “The Reptile Room” trading under “The Reptile, Aquatic & Exotic Centre LTD”.
- Booking a party/event: A non-refundable deposit of 25% of total party cost will be required upon booking. Booking for large/corporate events must be made at least 28 days before the date of the event in order for us to make adequate arrangements.
- In-house parties will be catered for where possible. Please note that the store will remain open during the event/party and arrangements will be made for the party to be held in a area of the store which will not affect normal store business.
- External Parties: it is the booking person’s responsibility to ensure that the external party venue is aware of the reptile event, fully insured for our visit and fully secure from persons not included in the party.
Although we will make every effort to arrange the party/event around your desired dates, we may have other shows & exhibitions which prevent us from being able to offer your exact dates. If we cannot offer your chosen dates, we will send you alternative options.
If you would like to book a party/event during seasonal times or outside of business hours, this will incur extra fees which will be calculated on an individual basis depending on your requirements.
Reptile Room parties and Events are managed by our internet team. In order to book a party, please see our website or leave a message for us to call you back. Our staff in-store are not able to help with party/event enquiries.
Persons booking the event will be required to read and sign to agree that you have read and fully understood the terms laid out in this document and our disclaimer documentation. No party/event booking will be processed until this document is received. You will be given a copy of this, to sign digitally or in person, on booking your party/event.
- Pricing: All party/event prices displayed on our advertising is a guide price only. Accurate pricing will be given on booking your party. All travel fees will be calculated on an individual basis once you have sent us your party/event requirements. We will confirm all booking and travel fees before deposit is taken. Please remember that travel fees include additional mileage and courier time to your location. All parties/events will be arranged per amount of persons attending. This will be confirmed by staff at the beginning of the event. Anyone without prior booking will be asked to leave the event.
- Age Requirements: Anybody under 18 who is attending one of our events will require signed permission from a parent/guardian before booking is confirmed. We may require parent/Guardian attendance, this will be discussed on an individual basis.
- We withhold the right to cancel a party at last minute/ during an event if we find that information given to us is incorrect, or if we feel that the conditions are not suitable for our staff/animals to perform. Deposit will not be refunded in these instances.We withhold the right to cancel/change the event date up to 48 hours before if for any reason we cannot attend or we do not feel it is safe to do so. In this instance you will be offered the next available date and your deposit will be moved to that booking.
- We reserve the right to remove an animal from any persons at any time if we feel that either the animal or persons could come to any harm. All guests will be asked to follow the rules of our parties and events to ensure that persons and animals remain safe. If persons are not able to follow the rules, they may be asked to leave or the party may be ended. Payment will not be refunded in this instance.
- Any large animal bookings will require at least 2 members of staff/guides or more, dependent on species. This will incur extra fees which will be calculated on an individual basis. All costs will be confirmed prior to deposit being made.
- For school and corporate bookings: we will produce our own risk assessment documentation, but we advise that you also conduct this prior to us attending/to you attending our party/event.
- The Reptile Room is not responsible for any personal loss or damage to property during an event. Event host/organiser is responsible for health and safety for party guests, damage to external/internal event premises, loss or damage of personal property.
I confirm that:
- I am over 18 years of age or I am a parent/guardian of a party/event attendee
- I am fully aware of any risks to myself or others which could occur during this event. These risks include damage to personal property, personal injury and in extreme case, death.
- I will comply with all instructions given to me by The Reptile Room at all times during this event, and if I do not then the event will end immediately and no refund will be given
- Participation in the events held by The Reptile Room either in house or at an external venue is ENTIRELY AT MY OWN RISK
I hereby acknowledge and accept that the organiser and The Reptile Room staff shall not be liable to me for any loss or damage arising from my participation in the events held by The Reptile Room in house or at an external venue including indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- I have read and fully understood all the terms and conditions included in this document and the party/event disclaimer
- By participating in this event I agree to be photographed/ filmed by event staff for the purpose of promotion. Images/ videos may be used in- store and online. No images/ films will be sold.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this document (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
View our performing animals license